Monday, February 25, 2008

i would like to thank tsina for considering me as one of her friends, eventhough we haven't really hang out together... (oo nga noh, let's try naman un minsan)

and because tsina has given me an award (and talaga namang natouched ako) i would like to take this opportunity to thank all those people who gave me an inspiration in making my own blog.

QREUX
your blogs has been an entertainment (hehehe), i mean it still is, kaya lang nasan ka na ba ha? magparamdaman ka nman idol! since the day i read one of your blogs, about donuts (you know...), i always find time to visit your site and of course karugtong na nun ang pangalawang taong gusto kong pasalamatan...

TSINA
friend, (wow, do i really have the right to call you that na?) thank you for the award (sana hindi ako pauilit-ulit noh?). eh natouched talaga ko... mababaw lang kaligayahan ko eh...hehehe
your blogs, hay... what can i say... it always brings out my emotions! as in! kainis ka, i hashe you for that... but i love your stories, some of them i can relate, some of them leaves me wondering, some of them makes my nose bleed! hahaha

and lastly...

NAPSTER
for introducing me to qreux and tsina's blogs... thank you poh talaga! and also for guiding me and being a mentor... (iba na talaga ang matanda! peace...hehehe) your presence is very much appreciated!


"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."

gratias ago vos pro inspiring facio meus own blogs...


p.s. thank you din kay ma'am thelma raba for making this possible and be in reality! (dahil nagpagawa kayo ng webpage kaya napilitan na kong isakatuparan ang kagustuhan kong gumwa ng blog! hahaha)

No comments: